Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Terrylee — Denver Colorado
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense A Product of one Technologies LP Theft of Monies By Fraudulent means. (Credit Card) Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

On 4/2/14 Social Sercurity deposited my monthly check at 1.00AM.At 3.00AM Scoresense withdrew $29.37 from my credit card without my knowledge or authorization.The only time I used my credit card # was for a $1.00 credit report from Equifax.so in turn they sold my card# to Scoresense So I called my bank at 8.00am on 4/2/14 and asked them why did they pay this company without my knowledge.They bypassed the question and told me I would have to wait 5 days to file a complaint. so I called the company myself and said why did you steal $29.37 from my credit card. they bypassed my question and tried to get my Social Sercurity # Date of birth and so on .I said I was going to call the police on them and they replied were going to call the FBI on me. I got there address and called my local police fraud unit they told me I would have to call Dallas PD and file with them but said they doubt that they would prosecute for $29 dollars and said let my bank handle it so that's where I am at right now out $29.37 with a bank that the U.S Government gave to me to deposit my check every month.Then I find pages on pages of people who have the same beef with that company and nobody has went after them they have been stealing money from peoples credit card through Equifax a credit reporting company for years whats really going on that we don't have no protection from the Banks or the BBBor the police Terrance Denver Co. Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-A-Product-of-one-Technologies-LP-Theft-of-Monies-By-Fraudulent-means-Credit-1137144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.