Complaint Review: SCORESENSE

SCORESENSE
4447 North Central Expressway dallas, Texas USA

SCORESENSE DISHONEST COMPANY dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Score Sense

The only reason I gave them my cc info it's because the add said that it was ONLY $1 to obtain my credit score! I just noticed that they drafted $29.99 from my account!???? What? Unfortunately, I DO NOT want their service and DO NOT want a membership. I don't even know my member ID. I NEVER used the service after the first time when I looked at my credit for $1. THIS IS FRUSTRATING- I have a decent/honest job and that is how I make my money.That is what is company should do: try to make money through the right channels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSE/dallas-Texas-75205/SCORESENSE-DISHONEST-COMPANY-dallas-Texas-1064531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE

Score Sense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense