Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Venice Florida
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110, Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense Do not. Do not. Do not "sign-up" with Scoresense. They will continue to bill your credit card month after month even though you cancel the subscription. I have been trying to get my subscription cancelled for over 3 months. Each month I call after I get my credit card statement. They tell me that they will cancel the subscription. The next month, there is another charge from Scoresense. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Refund

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Do not. Do not. Do not use Scoresense for any reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-Do-not-Do-not-Do-not-sign-up-with-Scoresense-They-will-continue-to-bill-1080475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

Refund

AUTHOR: Jon Venice, Florida - ()

Sunday, September 8, 2013

When I finally was able to cancel my "membership" the person I spoke to said I would receive a full refund.

Then, I received an email denying the refund.  Therefore, I demand a full refund.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Jon,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense