plot

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ivanna — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway,Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense not sure if they are affliated but says something about a underwriting position, if so they should b Shame on Scoresense fraud, deceptive practice, never signed up for service never used service !!! Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I just noticed that this company has been taking monies from a joint account that I have with my recently deceased mother, I didn't notice it before due to my state of mind. then I realized these monies are being withdrawn, monthly some month's they had taken double payments !!! now if this is a monthly billing credit service why have they been taking double payments for three out of the nine month's they have been taking monies ?, I've spoken to them twice they have returned $1.00, $29,95, and then another $29.95 after the second complaint call, I have since reported them to the FTC online and hope to hear from them soon, next I will call Penna Dept of banking to see if they can assist, this company should be shut-down NOW! they have obviously been doing this to quite a few people, their practices are deceptive they need to be stopped !

I've considered contacting an attorney as well anyone interested in a class action ?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-not-sure-if-they-are-affliated-but-says-something-about-a-underwriting-positio-1086953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Ivanna,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense