Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: restless — bremerton Washington
scoresense
ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP 4447 dallas, Texas USA

scoresense otlscoresense bait and switch dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

the add said pay a dollar which you will get back it is just so they can make sure you have a viable account and after seven days if they dont hear from you. you will be charged 7.99.  well I came down sick so didnt make it for the 7days and my husband looked on our account and seen they took out 29.95. there was never any mention of that amount and the receipt they sent me had no amount listed.  Bait and switch. when i called the rep kept trying to sell me more stuff and told me it was up to corporate if we got a refund or not. so I called our bank and they are investigating them now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-otlscoresense-bait-and-switch-dallas-Texas-1117949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense