Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: raygirl999 — New York New York
Scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense Put on hold for ages and hung up on when trying to cancel Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: I appreciate your comment

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up for this site via swagbucks.com. I was told I would get a free seven day trial. In fact the trial cost a "refundable" dollar. I should have
known then that it was a fishy site. After finally registering I saw that the site was cheaply made and offered nothing of substance I couldn't get
elsewhere. They don't even have all three credit bureau's reports.

I called a day later to cancel and after being placed on hold for over 15 minutes I was promptly hung up on when I said I wanted to cancel. I called
back and was on hold another 15 minutes and finally reach a man who asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted to cancel and he asked me why I would want to cancel such an amazing service. I said I found no use for it at all and he asked me to give me more information. I said no, please cancel my service. He said "don't be like that" and then I had to ask him another 5-6 times to cancel my service. He "dropped the phone" and pretended not to hear me. It was ridiculous. He was angry and chided me for "being like that" and wanting to cancel without talking to him for 15-20 minutes. After being hung up on I only had 15 minutes until the call center closed and I wasn't taking any chances. I felt scolded and annoyed at the bad service. Do not waste your time with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-Put-on-hold-for-ages-and-hung-up-on-when-trying-to-cancel-Dallas-Texas-1131373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and assure you we have a special agent available during our work hours. Please contact our direct  internal Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns.  We are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense Team

I appreciate your comment

AUTHOR: raygirl999 - ()

I appreciate the response to my complaint. I do nto want to be placed on hold again for another 15-20 minutes just to make a complaint. If there was a direct line or extension included I would be happy to speak to someone to help you improve your service. It is only fair to give a company the chance to improve. If you have another # I can call to speak to a live person, I would appreciate it.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.