Complaint Review: scoresense

scoresense
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas United States of America

scoresense Rip off Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I sent an email to cancel my "free 7 days subscription" and 5 days later when I called, stating that I have not received an email of my cancelation, I was told that they never received it.  They charged me $29.00 for a month, with 3 weeks left before month #2.   I asked for a cancelation, that this would be the last and only month that I will be charged, since they refused to refund my money.  They said that they would cancel, but that I could not use the next 3 weeks (which I paid for) because if I cancel, then this would be effective immediately because, "that's the way our system works."  No prorate, etc.   Very unethical Company.   I wish I read this site before I signed up because it appears that many people have had similar experience with ScoreSense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-Rip-off-Dallas-Texas-1043632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense