Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: Andrew — San Francisco California
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense ScoreSense has never sent me any email about enrolling me in reoccurring payments Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I remember asking for credit report once for $1, but I never thought they would kept me on reoccuring payments 30 dollars every month after that. Nor that I ever receive any emails that I am currently enroll in one, the only reason I found out this is because recently I checked my credit card report after not using it for a whole month, and this is the only reoccuring payments that happened since February 2013. So I went to check my email if I even have an email from Scoresense for my member login information, and nope I don't even have a single email from ScoreSense, Why would you charge anything without any email confirmation and/or mail confirmation? Trying to charge people without trace? It has been more than 8 months, at least if they are really charging me for their service, they would give me more than just one credit report I went and use forgot my password service, and got my password. I checked my last credit report and it wasn't even updated, not only they have been charging me forever but they haven't even done their part on refreshing my credit reports.

At least be fair and provide a real service and not charging people stealthy, like some robber trying to rob without any trace. NO email, no mail and no phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-ScoreSense-has-never-sent-me-any-email-about-enrolling-me-in-reoccurring-payme-1089514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Andrew,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.