Complaint Review: ScoreSense

• Reported By: Jolene — SOUTH BEND Indiana
PMB 406 Suite 110 Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense ScoreSense RIPPED ME OFF! Do not use them Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Do not use ScoreSense. They are a scam.

I signed up for a free credit report. Had to provide my credit card information (should of known this was a scam)Called and canceled and now I am being charged 29.95 per month and they will not cancel it. They said I did not cancel it in time (even though I did)

They say to call a customer service number, but that does nothing. I called that number, and the person just told me they will review it and let me know. That's a joke. They emailed me right away and delcined my request.

SCAM SCAM SCAM....do not go near this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-ScoreSense-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Do-not-use-them-Dallas-Texas-1064078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Jolene,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.