Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: NettNett — Fayetteville Georgia
scoresense
Dallas, Texas Dallas, Texas USA

scoresense ScoreSense.com - Get Your Free Credit Scores From All Three ... Scoresense Scam Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Went on the website to get a credit score and 7 day's later was charged $29.95 my bank won't refund me because it show I signed up for a 7 day trial.  I was unaware that it was a trial I signed up for and now I can't get my money back!!!!!! I am just the little person the bank don't care and Scoresense don't care.... Scoresense is a ripoff and don't give your money to them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-ScoreSensecom-Get-Your-Free-Credit-Scores-From-All-Three-Scoresense-Sca-1090236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense