receives

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: K. Lisenby — Kingsport Tennessee
4447 N. Central Expwy., Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense They advertised that they would provide credit scores from 3 different sources for $1 which would be refunded. When I signed up and authorized $1, they took out $29.95 which I did not authorize. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

On 07/15/13, I authorized ScoreSense to take $1 debit/credit card to get my credit scores.  I noticed on my bank statement on 07/22/13 that $29.95 was taken out without my authorization.  I contacted the service rep for ScoreSense and complained that I did not authorize this amount and that I can not access the service to get a credit score.  She stated she would put in a request for my refund, but could not guarantee it. Then she did a "sales pitch" trying to get me to sign up for $4.95 a month after my three month trial period.  I declined all offers and told her I just wanted a refund.  To date, I have received the initial $1 back in my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-They-advertised-that-they-would-provide-credit-scores-from-3-different-sources-1073219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.