Complaint Review: SCORESENSE

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Vance miramontes — TEMECULA California
SCORESENSE
477 n central 110pmb 406 dallas, Texas United States of America

SCORESENSE They rip me off called them for my money back the guy put a dollare in my account and gave me 1 month free and they were going to charge me again . dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

They are a rip off i call them back to cancel my account they put one dollar in my acount and they gave me one month free. that is not what i ask for so if i did not call back they would of charge me again.and they will not give me back my money .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSE/dallas-Texas-75205/SCORESENSE-They-rip-me-off-called-them-for-my-money-back-the-guy-put-a-dollare-in-my-acco-1043306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Vance

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense