Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Larry biddix — Bakersville North Carolina
scoresense
scoresense PMB suite 110 Dallas TX 75205 dallas, Texas USA

scoresense thieves that victimized me and my checking account. liars and professional rip off artist that claim to protect you from identity theft but they are the ones that are victimizing people dallas Texas

*Author of original report: resolved

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I clicked on a box to check my credit report for free well they needed my debit card number to verify my name said I would be charged 1 dollar and then refunded 7 days later a 29.95$ charge on my bank account I immediately called and cancel the crap and ask for a refund well they said they would submit it to billing the next day I get a email saying they refunded my 1 dollar so I called again they said the 29.95 was still being looked at the next day I get a email saying my refund was denied. I really feel like I've been victimized by this company I didn't agree to any money being taken out of my account and I didn't want any service that they offer other than to see my credit report for free just like it said free

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/dallas-Texas-75205/scoresense-thieves-that-victimized-me-and-my-checking-account-liars-and-professional-rip-1133816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

resolved

AUTHOR: Larry biddix - ()

I received a email from your company one hour after I filed this report saying my refund was approved. I'm very sorry it had to come to this, but something had to be done after you first denied my refund. I had stated in a email that I would make sure through BBB and social networks that I would tell thousands of your wrong doings. I am a man of my word and belive in the truth and fair treatment, so I will make sure that everything I posted is updated letting people know that you did eventually do the right thing.it is a shame that it has to be this way .After my refund clears my account I will make sure you are vindicated. As for your business I know my advice is useless to you but here it is anyway, being truthful and honest will make you a lot more money than being deceitful and crooked.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Larry,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense