Complaint Review: ScoreSense

ScoreSense Total Rip Off / Cannot Contact Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Consumer Comment: scam scam

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

My husband signed up for the $1 7 day trial.  I have been trying to call them to cancel their services since two days after he signed up to cancel it.  When you call, it says that their members are all busy and to try back in 2-3 hours or that due to inclement weather in the area, the office is closed.  These recordings have been the same for two weeks now.  I sent an email requesting cancellation with no response either.  Therefore, I have contacted my bank and have had my debit card cancelled immediately since I have now been charged the $29.95.  This is a total rip off.  It states to call within the 7 days to cancel and you will not get charged but never answer the phones.  What a scam!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-Total-Rip-Off-Cannot-Contact-Dallas-Texas-1135398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

Hi Ari,

Resolved

AUTHOR: Kay - ()

After posting this and filing a complaint with the bbb, Scoresense refunded the $29.95 they charged us.

Hi,

Hi Ari,

scam scam

AUTHOR: ari hernz - ()

MY wife and I entered in the trial for $1.00. we called five days after and they hanged up twice when I told them that we didn't want anything with them. Their credit report sheet is not clear and its a total scam., Then my wife called the 6th day and she was told that they will cancel and to wait for 5 business day. Two days after, I received an email stating that it was denied. I called again and they said that it was too late. I am calling the bank today to report this as a non-authorized transaction because I did not authorized it, I called before the 7 day trial. They are so unprofessional and liars, YEs I said,, return my $29.95 times 2 and that's it. I am going to report them in the business bureau too and in Facebook, twiter, linked ,,,, etc, etc, etc. Bunch of crappy people there.

Hi Kay,