existed

• Reported By: Ruth — Havertown Pennsylvania
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

ScoreSense Totally dishonest ripoff andscam Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

According to their terms and conditions, it states to cancel membership call them, write them, or reply to e-mail they sent me.  In these e-mails the only place to cancel was to unsubscribe.  I did that with the first e-mail received 1/13/2014 and subsequent e-mails.  When I called I was told that was impossible because I did not become a member until 1/28/2014.  If that was the case, I would still be in the trial membership phase yet on 2/4/2014 my bank notified me of a charge of $29.95 on 2/4/2014.

I was refused a refund but was offered the same services at $12.95/month.  Refused that and was offered $4.95/month.  It seems customer rep was saying anything to keep me as a member.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSense/Dallas-Texas-75205/ScoreSense-Totally-dishonest-ripoff-andscam-Dallas-Texas-1121418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Ruth,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.