Complaint Review: Scoresense

Scoresense
4447 N Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 409 Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense Will not refund after 2 Cancellation Calls Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: Parent company bbb complaint

Signed up for this service so I could get access to my credit scores. I activated the service on 9/6/13 and promptly called that afternoon also 9/6/13 to cancel the membership. I spoke with a gentleman who tried to offer me 3 other offers before accepting that I no longer wanted any service from the company, he advised me the membership would be canceled and I thought that was that. However on 9/12/13 they charged my account for 29.95, I promptly called and was advised that the membership had not been canceled, but the gentleman did show that I had called on 9/6/13 he advised he would send the request over for my refund and that they would "pull the call" he did cancel the membership and refund my initial $1.00 charge. I received this email

Dear brandy,

Thank you for contacting ScoreSense Customer Care. After careful review of your account, the following refund requests have been processed:

Transaction Date

Billed Amount

Refund Status

09/13/2013

$29.95

Not Approved

• Not Approved: The refund was not approved because you requested the refund after your communicated billing date.

Of COURSE IT WAS NOT CANCELED BY YOUR REP WHEN I REQUESTED IT THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

So moral of the story is even if you do cancel the membership before the trial period is up the rep will conveniently not cancel it so they get to keep your money. THIS IS FRAUD! Plain and simple. The records even show I called on the date that I said I did but the 2nd rep did not elaborate on what they said just that it showed I called. Bottom line DO NOT DO BUISSNES WITH THIS COMPANY.

Brandy

Tulsa,Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-Will-not-refund-after-2-Cancellation-Calls-Dallas-Texas-1085068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi B. Lorraine,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

Parent company bbb complaint

AUTHOR: B.Lorraine - ()

This is for their parent company

One Technologies, L.P.

Phone: (469) 916-1700Fax: (469) 916-1707 4447 N Central Expy Ste 110, DallasTX 75205-4246

Additional Web Addresses