Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: gregory riusech — tampa Florida
scoresense
internet, Florida USA

scoresense scoresense charged me for 1 month of service when I only needed a one time score check for a "refundable" fee of $1, since I did notbcall to cancel the one minth trial membership on time, I got an email telling me that this fee cannot be refunded due to my late cancellation. this a true scam. internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Scoresense has debited my account for services that I didd not want. When I called their phone center for a $29 refund, they slyly tell you that their cirporate office will email me the decision within a few days. Unfortunately, the email came to me stating that they denied my request because I did not cancel on time. This is clearly deceptive of them and thus has to end. What can we do about this scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/internet-Florida-internet/scoresense-scoresense-charged-me-for-1-month-of-service-when-I-only-needed-a-one-time-sco-1124951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Gregory,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense