Complaint Review: Scoresense

• Reported By: Audrey — Twin Falls Idaho United States of America
Scoresense
Internet, Texas United States of America

Scoresense rip off seniors Internet, Texas

A few months ago I thought I needed to know my credit rating.

I looked on Google for an address and finding what I thought was a credit rating service I clicked on it.

Living on Social Security I'm careful about not running up any bills.

Checking my bank balance on line I have been seeing something that said Scoresense and wondered   about what it was.  I finally got around to checking into it and was amazed to find out that I am being charged $19.95 a month for a credit report that I have not received.  I tried calling on the phone with no  success and tried emailing them which turned out to not even going through.  I have tried to unsubscribe with even less results.

I am going to my bank tomorrow to try and get a stop payment put on the whole thing.  I don't know how much a stop payment is but it will surely be cheaper than $19.95 for the rest of my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresense/Internet-Texas-/Scoresense-rip-off-seniors-Internet-Texas-930134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense