Complaint Review: scoresense

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Al — SAN DIEGO California United States of America
scoresense

scoresense Score Sense RIPOFF scoresense IS NOT AUTHORISED TO CHARGE ME!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I have never heard of scoresense company before but they have been charging my credit card for the last 7 months. I called them and ask them why are they charging me without my consent but they said I have probably click on something authorizing them to charge me!!! I asked them to provide the proof that I have done that but they never replied to this request. I searched my email and saw that their emails were going to my spam box! I informed their customer service and they checked and confirmed that i HAVE NEVER LOGGED ON AND USED THEIR SITE. BUT THEY STILL REFUSE TO REFUND ALL MY MONEY BACK! THIS IS A BIG RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/internet/scoresense-Score-Sense-RIPOFF-scoresense-IS-NOT-AUTHORISED-TO-CHARGE-ME-Internet-1011641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense