Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Deanna — Springfield Illinois
scoresense
Internet USA

scoresense Scoresense is nothing but a SCAM! $1 processing for your credit score is a LIE! They stole 149.75 from me and now that I have caught it they will not refund me. These guys are dirt bags! Dallas Texas Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I initially wanted to see if anything was on my credit report that shouldn't be there so I decided to go with scoresense. the site tells you its free up to the processing then they say it is a $1.00 processing fee. I thought ok thats not so bad. Well I just happened to pay off my credit card and saw a fee of $29.95 and thought what the heck is that? I called my credit card company because I thought I got hacked, they told me this has been going on since December. These guys has charged me a total of 149.75 and will not refund me my money they took with out my knowledge. They were charging me for Identy theft and to use there site to dispute my credit report. I had no idea they had a trial period it wasn't disclosed to me. I called on 3 different occasions to try to get my money back. They keep resorting back to an email they send out about the trial...I never got this email there for I paid for this site I didn't know I have complete access to! I am very frustrated and feel I have been scammed. If anyone is thinking about there credit report do not use these guys they will steal money right out from under you! I just did not happen to catch it right away!! What a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/internet/scoresense-Scoresense-is-nothing-but-a-SCAM-1-processing-for-your-credit-score-is-a-LIE-1134552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Deanna,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense