Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: pawandeb — Roxboro North Carolina United States of America
scoresense

scoresense cheated me out of 60 bucks Internet

took 60 bucks from my checking account, never showed up anywhere on their site it was 29,99 a month was supposed to be 1 dollar each for mine and my husbands credit score, wouldn't refund my money because they said I didn't cancel before  3 to 5 days, it didn't show up until on my account  9 days later very convenient. How could I cancel when I didn't even know I had signed up for it . It's  a shame to rip old people off like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/internet/scoresense-cheated-me-out-of-60-bucks-Internet-925152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense