Complaint Review: scoresense

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: miapant — Florida
scoresense
Internet USA

scoresense fraud charged credit car without for $29.95 I only authorized 1.00 as they said this was processing fee for free credit score. Should not be allowed to do this . They pop up all over the internet. Please tell us how to stop them. Internet

*Consumer Comment: You just deny any attempt to get refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: please refund my money

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Was ripped off $29.95 by scoresence said credit score was free and needed $1.00 for processing.  There pop up all over internet  shame on them for making us there victims. I will file a dispute with my credit card company and take it further if I have to.  Company piece of s***l

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/internet/scoresense-fraud-charged-credit-car-without-for-2995-I-only-authorized-100-as-they-sai-1057173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense

You just deny any attempt to get refund

AUTHOR: Bob - ()

I called and requested a refund and your company denied it. Your company kept attempting to take money off my credited card for several months you were finally successful this type of behavior shoud be illegal. I have never authorized Scoresense to remove money from my account. I have never used your services.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

please refund my money

AUTHOR: rkent - ()

Please refund my money.  Afrer 3 phone calls and only 2 denials.  I did not get on your site after the 1st $1 charge.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense