Complaint Review: scoresense

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: lollyj — lawrenceville New Jersey United States of America
scoresense
4444 no. central expressway ste 110 pmb 406 dallas Internet United States of America

scoresense unauthorized use of my debit card - they made monthly withdrawals, Internet

in 9/9/2011 Scoresense took advantage of me by prolonging a week's service for $1.00 to monthly debits of 29.95 from 9/09/2011 to  9/09/2012.  I called them yesterday and they cancelled my account but refused to show me "my authorization" and to prove it also, for them to continue to debit my account.    They said they did not have to prove or show that I approved this "membership."
They have taken $359.40 of my money and are not willing to discuss any kind of remuneration.  I have filed a claim with their management but they probaly all speak the same language.  What to do??

\

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresense/internet/scoresense-unauthorized-use-of-my-debit-card-they-made-monthly-withdrawals-Internet-947628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense