Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: George — Vista California
scoresense.com
, Select State/Province USA

scoresense.com Tricked me into signing up for a credit monitoring service by requiring me to read down the page and unclick the subscribe block. Unknown

Sirs,

I received an unsolicitated request on the net for a free credit report. I provided info and got the report. The results did not agree with what I have gotten recently from the major credit reporters.

I signed off the web site not knowing there was a check block pre selected as something I wanted for credit monitoring. I didn't even see this request which they made for me!

Web search indicates that many have fallen into this trap.

They said they would submit a request for a refund but did not know if it would be approved.

This is a trick to have people who only wanted what was advertized a free credit report to sign up for credit monitoring.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/Select-StateProvince/scoresensecom-Tricked-me-into-signing-up-for-a-credit-monitoring-service-by-requiring-me-1127342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com