Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2011

• Reported By: tap — charlottesville Virginia United States of America
scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway dallas, Texas United States of America

scoresense.com Product of One Technologies LP caused a headache, mental and physical suffering by placing sneaky charges on website dallas, Texas

Upon reviewing my yearly credit report for the first time ever. I used a site that claimed to give a free report, as verification they needed to charge a $1 refundable charge to my card. Further noting a check box that obligated my creation of a membership for a monthly fee. I clicked NO!

I recieved my credit check which only provided 1 0f the 3 reporting agencies. I thought i was done until 7 days later a charge for $19.95 showed up on my account. I called my bank to dispute. They asked me to contact scoresense to cancel the account and get a refund.

I have called them 3 times. 1) intial contact: they cancelled my membership and told me I would recieve an email in 2 days concerning my refund 2) two days later no email: they told me it would be three days 3)notification email rejecting the approval for a refund

I have yet again contacted my bank and set in motion a dispute. My bank has credited my account for the $19.95 hopefully they will not have the same problems with scoresense I did. Note i have not recieved the $1 refundable charge either

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/dallas-Texas-/scoresensecom-Product-of-One-Technologies-LP-caused-a-headache-mental-and-physical-suffe-710322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com