Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

Scoresense.com
4447 North Central Exp, Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense.com "free" credit score scam Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I was checking my "Free" credit score on line.  This company offered faster service with a one time fee of $1.00 to check your scores.  Now I found a reoccuring charge of $29.95 from Scoresense.  I called the toll free number and spoke to a representative from who knows what country - his English was poor.  After a lengthy "discussion" he reluctantly cancelled my membership -which I did not order - and gave me a cancellation number. He said he would give the refund request to his supervisor for review.  I advised him that I am filing a dispute with Mastercard and contacting the BBB. He just grunted - that was a universal language.  I went back to the "Free" credit score site and nowhere on there did it say if you pay a dollar for a one time check of your scores that you would be stiffed for $29.95 reoccuring!!!  This company is a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresensecom-free-credit-score-scam-Dallas-Texas-1051071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Sissy,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense