Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Angelo — Palm Harbor Florida
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense.com Misled to Believe 7 day trial was for 30 days. Dallas Texas

One day I tried accessing my credit unions website to make a transfer. Scoresense popped up stating they were offering

Achieva Credit Union customers a 30 day trial membership, since they were partnered and all Achieva customers were

offered the trial I figured what the heck its only a 1 dollar 30 day trial which I planned on canceling. The problem is I

just checked my account and 29.95 has been charged to my account 10 days later. OMG what a scam. I know what I saw

and read and it was for a 30 day trial membership. Had it been for anything less I would not have accepted the offer.

Seven days is not enough time to test anything unless you have no life and all your time is focused on testing out the

features offered by their service. Non-the-less another reason I would not have accepted 7 days is it is too short a time to

remember to cancel a membership. It could easily slip my mind in a week that I am busy. Since I thought it was a 30 day

trial it gave me the time I needed to cancel.

I am contacting my credit union tomorrow to see if they are partnered with Scoresense or if they even were allowed to

access customers at the credit union the way they did. Basically I feel like I was baited into this offer especially since

what I read was not what occured. I have never been taken like this before. I completly read everything and it definitely

stated that I will have 30 days to test the service. If I wanted to continue with the service I would automatically be

charged 29.95 after the 30 day trial period and if I wanted to cancel all I had to do was call before the 30 days lapsed.

I am calling tomorrow to cancel and get my refund otherwise my credit union better get involved in fixing this especially

if they did not have access to contact bank customers they way they did.

A Very Angry Consumer Who Feels Like Scoresense is using some shady methods to steal money.

BTW I am disabled and the past month of dialysis and treatments I've been going through

have been very trying and a lot of my time is spent on trying to live as normal a life as I once did and i don't

need garbage like Scorsense screwing with my pursuit of life, libery, and happiness

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresensecom-Misled-to-Believe-7-day-trial-was-for-30-days-Dallas-Texas-1122666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com