Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: caren35 — Dryden New York
Scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense.com OTL*Scoresense.com Refunded me a $1 when cancelled not my $29.95 Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up to check my credit scores with a guarantee of money back.   Well, they gave me a $1 back, not the $29.95 that I paid for the service.   Not what I expect when "I am guaranteed my money back if not fully satisfied.'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresensecom-OTLScoresensecom-Refunded-me-a-1-when-cancelled-not-my-2995-Dallas-Te-1111299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Caren,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense