Complaint Review: SCORESENSE.COM

SCORESENSE.COM
PMB 406 Suite 110 DALLAS, Texas USA

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: SCORESENSE.COM Scoresense rip off, bills after service is cancelled DALLAS Texas

*Consumer Comment: You cancelled LATE, and they still charged you....Go figure.

Look out for this company, they sign you up and run a one dollar charge on yor account, then bill you monthly at 29.95 even after you cancel the their service. I canceled service less than 24 hours after the trial was over and they still charged me the 30 bucks. I sent them an email back making sure they knew that I would plasster their scam all over social media. We need to run them out of business. I have also contacted my bank to be sure they can not charge me again, altho I am pretty sure they are going to try.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSECOM/DALLAS-Texas-75205/SCORESENSECOM-Scoresense-rip-off-bills-after-service-is-cancelled-DALLAS-Texas-1083047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE.COM

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Joy,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Deborah,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

AUTHOR: D Joy - ()

Oh I guess Ken thinks we need to count the seconds in order to cancel a trail period service. At presicely what time should I have canceled the service????  Pacific, Central, Eastern time zone??? Not good customer service if you ask me.  Judging from other reports here, Score Sense has contunued to bill the monthly fee even after canceling the service, trial or no trial period. My bank and all social media have been alerted to this, yes, SCAM!

You cancelled LATE, and they still charged you....Go figure.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I canceled service less than 24 hours after the trial was over and they still charged me the 30 bucks"

Did their terms and conditions state that you had "less than 24 hours AFTER the end of the trial to opt out of the monthly charge?  I didn't think so.

What is the "scam" here?

No, i DON'T work for them.