Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: jojo1962 — tulsa Oklahoma
scoresense.com
4447 north central expressway dallas, Texas USA

scoresense.com scoresense.com they pulled $29.95 out of my debit card for 8 months unauthorized use of my account dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

this scoresense company used my debit card , i had never heard of this company before . They pulled off $29.95 out of my account 8 times. when I called them too dispute these charges they instantly started crediting my account back they honored three credits , but failed too refund the others. I  reccomend if this happens too you call them daily if need be, and file a charge back with your debit card bank. and file a report with the better business bureau, and sergion general.  they are a scam company.   sincerely jo dawn humble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/dallas-Texas-75205/scoresensecom-scoresensecom-they-pulled-2995-out-of-my-debit-card-for-8-months-unauth-1116591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense