Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

Scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense.com unauthorized monthly $29.95 credit card charges Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Needed to check my credit report. Found several websites and paid ONE dollar to scoresense.com to check it. Got the score. Six months later I noticed a $29.95 charge on my credit card statement under "OTL..scoresense.com" or something very similar to that. I checked and sure enough they have been charging me $29.95 per month. I went to their website and sure enough, after having to have them send me a made up username and pass (since I never created an account, they did that for me without telling me), I found that they had my credit card info. I NEVER authorized them, or agreed to, their identity theft monitoring service. If I did, it was hidden in some fine, fine print. They just started taking my money, charging my credit card. I called, and of course they said they emailed me (check ALL my inboxes, no its not in the junk box, thanks super rude customer service rep lady) in the beginning "informing" me of this service. If they did email me, I never got it. If they mailed something, I never got it, or thinking it was junk, threw it out. Either way, they apparantly took my no reply as a "YES, we got him, his credit card info, lets start charging him." So I called them. They would not stop telling me about how they were the most amazing company in the world. Blah blah blah. On and on they went. Finally, the lady offered, because I was such a "loyal customer", to give me the same service (who knows what, if anything they actually do) for $4.95 a month. Can you believe that? They have been charging me 30 bucks a month, but when I call to cancel and complain, they suddenly can afford to do the same for 5 bucks a month? Hmm interesting how that works. Seems like a shady business pratice to me. Hope this helps, and stay away from "free" credit scores and all of these websites. I feel they just get your credit card info and somehow manage to get your "consent" or "authorization" to milk you dry. Credit card roofie is their MO. So dont drink that Koolaid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresensecom-unauthorized-monthly-2995-credit-card-charges-Dallas-Texas-1069044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense