Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

Scoresense.com Fraud Charges & poor customer service Internet

*Author of original report: Scoresense Fraud

*Author of original report: Fraud Charges

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I signed up for a free 7 day credit monitoring trial. On day 2 I called the number on their website to cancel and not be charged. The customer service rep confirmed to me it was cancelled and no charges would appear on my credit card. For some reason I did not trust them. I re-called again on day 4 of my free 7 day trial. Again, it was confirmed from a Scoresense.com rep that my membership was cancelled and no charges would occur on my credit card. I looked at my statements from the last 4 months, November thru February. They have charged by credit card twice monthly $29.95 for 4 months. A total of $239.60. I called to dispute the charges with Scoresense.com. They refused to stop charging my credit card. I then completed paperwork to dispute the charges with Visa and stop any further charges. I completed a IC3.com form charging them with fraud online. Then I just completed today 2/13/14, a BBB report. I am on this website warning everyone do not give them any credit card/debit card or banking account info. Scoresense cannot be trusted. Look up their BBB in Texas, it is not good. Scoresense.com has thousands of complaints against them of this same mature. I made the mistake of not checking first, but I will get my money back one way or another.

Mike

Aurora, CO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoresensecom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Scoresensecom-Fraud-Charges-amp-poor-customer-service-Internetnbsp-1123387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoresense.com

Scoresense Fraud

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

People do not fall for the false sense of help. This is an automated email response generated by there company. As I have said repeatedly above in previous reports, they do nothing over the phone but aggravate you. I had to pay $20 to my bank this morning, 2/14/14, to prevent them from charging my credit card. Check there BBB rating in Dallas, TX. They have literally thousands of complaints just like mine. Check out Youtube, they posted a video on how to cancel your membership so they won't charge your credit card. All of the comments on YouTube, and I mean all are negative.

Fraud Charges

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

I have contacted your customer service center repeatedly. Twice in November, 2013, when you told me my membership was cancelled and no charges would follow. Twice yesterday, 2/13/14, and nothing was accomplished on your end. You refused to stop withdrawing the amounts on my credit card and hung up the phone on me. Terrible customer service. I will let Visa and the authorities handle it from here. Calling your customer service center is like calling the moon, nobody is there to help.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Mike,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense