Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: ddbelle — HILLSBORO Oregon United States of America
scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, D Internet United States of America

scoresense.com FRAUD, Steals money, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

We received a charge on our bank account for $29.95.  I called the number and pushed the number for fraud, as we did not sign up for anything.  I gave the the last several digits of the the debit card associated with the bank account (since that is the only way the money could come out).  They asked if we knew any names, I said no.    They said an account was set up in a particuliar name under my husbands name for someone else.  I could not close it.  Only he could (even though this is a joint account).

They told me he had to call because I didn't know the other person's name or birthdate.  I told them neither would my husband!!!!!!  They said it was for security reasons.  I told them it was Fraud...period....they were stealing money.  PERIOD!!!!! We were closing our debit card immediately and I was reporting them.  They do not have a good reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/internet/scoresensecom-FRAUD-Steals-money-Internet-1014742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense