Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Reported By: sailshak — Madisonville Louisiana United States of America
scoresense.com

scoresense.com Refused to refund when I cancelled internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I was led to scoresense.com by the offer of seeing my credit scores for FREE on pch.com.  I ended up being charged today for $29.95 for "identity theft protection for the next 30 days" which I was not interested in.  I immediately called to cancel my account with them and asked for a refund.  They had no problem cancelling the account but, refused to issue a refund.

I asked to speak to the supervisor and was transferred to the "Floor Supervisor," Mark.  Mark was no help.  He said the "billing department would be in touch with me in 2 business days with an answer on my refund request.  I asked for billings phone number or email address but was told they had none.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/internet/scoresensecom-Refused-to-refund-when-I-cancelled-internet-1009899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense