Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: momof3 — St. George Utah
scoresense.com
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, Internet United States of America

scoresense.com Under-handed pre-emptive negative option, buried terms of agreement, scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I suggest that someone at scoresense.com refunds my account 29.95, as it was clearly a hidden fee, not in plain sight but buried in obscure terms and conditions. Have you heard of Iworks, or Jeremy Johnson? I suggest you look at how business has been for him using the tactics your using, I hope you are under investigation NOW!

My B.S. Customer number is 26823400 I signed up 20 minutes ago, and while reding the fine print, I see that you charged me a $29.95 monthly fee, this is unacceptable and a pack of lies, as this was not the agreement I knowingly entered into.

Please respond asap or you will see a chargeback filed against your merchant account within 24 hours, I know that hurts, and starting a new shell company to gain access to another group of suckers with a fresh merchant account is time consuming, I suggest you refund my account in full immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/internet/scoresensecom-Under-handed-pre-emptive-negative-option-buried-terms-of-agreement-scam-1036574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense