• Report: #952004

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Craig Shiffer — Des Moines Iowa United States of America
scoresense.com

scoresense.com deceptive, tricky,sneaky, Internet

*Author of original report: scoresense made it right

I was searching for a website where I could see my credit rating.  I hadn't looked at it in about 8 years and I was just curious.  I found Scoresense and they were advertising as a free agency so I put in my information in order to get the report.  I did get my credit report so everything was fine.  When I got my next bank statement, I found that they had charged me $29.95.  I only live on $1,000 a month so this was a lot of money to me.  I have since called them to ask for a refund and to express how deceptive their website was and of course they tried to explain how it was my fault for signing up for their service which I didn't even know I did.  They said they would send me an e-mail with information where I could fill out a refund request.  They told me this would be sent in 1 to 2 business days but I am still waiting.  I will give them until tomorrow Oct. 7th., which would be the 3rd business day before I call again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/internet/scoresensecom-deceptive-trickysneaky-Internet-952004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com

scoresense made it right

AUTHOR: Craig Shiffer - (United States of America)

I originally filed a complaint against scoresense.com because they had tricked me into believing I was getting my credit report free.  I called and complained and asked for a refund and to cancel all future withdrawals.  I didn't get any results so I called again and asked for a supervisor.  After explaining what happened, I finally got what I wanted and satisfied that they honored their word.  Craig Shiffer