Complaint Review: scoresense.com

• Reported By: Chet — Ohio
scoresense.com

scoresense.com scoresense strategy Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

scoresense.com advertised a free credit report ... I signed up for it ... was there some fine print that informed me that I would be charged $29.95 a month until I cancelled a membership? After several months, I realized that I was being billed $29.95 a month for a membership. I called and cancelled, receiving several offers to stay with various options. I turned down all offers, since I did not trust the deceptive practices of scoresense.com. One offer was for a free continuation of the service for a month. I would have to call and cancel the membership by the time the free membership would be up in a month. That's how this all got started. I declined and asked for immediate cancellation. I hope I am free of this after paying $360 for my 'free' credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scoresensecom/internet/scoresensecom-scoresense-strategy-Internet-1046829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scoresense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Chet,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST.

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense