milk

ScoreSense.com
Tyler, Texas USA

ScoreSense.com Free Credit Report Just got Scamed!!! Tyler Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

You will only find this Ripoff Report article after you have been billed the $29.95 BECAUSE they got your information through antoher site advertised as a $1 dollar report.

Wow do I feel Stupid!!!

I was buying a car a couple of months ago. I went online to look at my credit report. I was just looking for a credit score and not a membership to watch over me.

I found that none of the "free credit report" sites were free, but one was only a $1.... and I could even dispute that if I wasn't happy.

I paid the dollar, saw my score, and bought the car. Happy, happy, happy!

Now two months later my debit card gets charged $29.95 twice = $59.90 WHAT!!!!

I called immediately to let them know I didn't authorize this and didn't know who Scoresense was....this was not the name of the $1 website I first went too.

Now when you look up Scoresense.com they have a banner at the top that says "After 7 days of our free membership you will be billed $29.95." I guess most people fall for this scam after reading that and just pay the fine. I call major Bull$%@&.

I never would have joined a membership for anything......and I DID NOT authorize Scoresense to charge my card for a membership. I paid $1 for what was advertised as a free credit report...it was not...I paid the $1 with my debit card and now they are stealing from me. I will contact my bank for help and suggest others do they same.

My hope is an attorney somewhere will help stop this madness and file a class action suit.

Looks like there are enough of us out there to have a legitamate case.

Where ther is smoke theres fire and Scoresense is smokin bad!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ScoreSensecom/Tyler-Texas-75701/ScoreSensecom-Free-Credit-Report-Just-got-Scamed-Tyler-Texas-1084902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ScoreSense.com

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Shane,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense