Complaint Review: Scott Alan Miller

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: AEW — San Diego California
Scott Alan Miller
750 B Street, Ste 2100, San Diego, California USA

Scott Alan Miller Poor Quality legal Service; Heavy Billing on Simple Matter San Diego California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is false

We had hired Scott A. Miller regarding a small real estate business conflict.  He was very eager to take the case.  The service was very average at best.  What upset us was the surprisingly heavy billing without warning after a small retainer.  This case was settled, but the representation made no economic sense, and the money at stake was not taken into account when embarking on legal.  Scott's view was - yes we can handle this, and we can also do more...pick your poision.  We did not have a great deal of legal experience, and made it very clear that money was an issue.  That went in one ear and out the other.  This is a typical big firm, I guess.  Scott did not offer strategy.. just a plumber doing his work.  He comes across as a friendly San Diego guy, but he is just out to charge up his hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Alan-Miller/San-Diego-California-92101/Scott-Alan-Miller-Poor-Quality-legal-Service-Heavy-Billing-on-Simple-Matter-San-Diego-C-1050038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Alan Miller

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is false

AUTHOR: Scott Alan Miller - ()

This negative review of me is completely false.  I challenge the poster to reveal his/her true identity as I do not recognize the poster's name or the general facts of the negative comments reflecting a past client of mine.  I have been victimized in the past by companies claiming to repair online reputations who are in actuality the authors of the negative complaint.  The US Attorney's Office and the FBI have both acknowledged that websites like "ripoffreport" are being used to perpetrate fraudd and scams on the individuals and companies negatively reviewed here.  I ask that anyone considering retaining my services check my linkedin profile and my many positive references and referral sources on linkedin rather than rely on a sketcy anonymous posting such as this.

Scott Alan Miller (smiller@dillongerardi.com)