Complaint Review: Scott Web Solutions

• Reported By: James P — California California
Scott Web Solutions
1753 W Hamlin rd. Rochester Hills, Mississippi USA

Scott Web Solutions Rochester Hills Mississippi

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a false report and a common Internet scam to get business owners to pay for removal

I have contacted with Aaron Scott for a new website designing. During discussion, everything was pretty good and they looks professional via chat. We have fixed everything what type of functionality I need and everything and Aaron asked me for a upfront payment of $500. That I paid vai paypal to him. But after a lot of emails and phone, I got nothing. I asked them for refund of my money but they denied to return to me.

Therefore, I would want to all who are going to engage with them be cautious from them. They are totally cheater at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Web-Solutions/Rochester-Hills-Mississippi-4830/Scott-Web-Solutions-Rochester-Hills-Mississippi-1118693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Web Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Aaron Scott - ()

My name is Aaron Scott, I am the owner of Scott Web Solutions. The report posted on here is false for more than one reason. 1. Because our company has never done any business with anybody out of state. 2. We are not located in Mississippi, we are located in Michigan. 3. We do not use paypal as a payment processing service, we only accept payments via cash or check. 4. An hour after this was posted I received and email from a random guy that wanted me to pay him to remove this ripoffreport l. It's a shame that people will file negative reviews on a company especially when us business owners work so hard to build a successful company with a good company image and then someone scams for money. I have reported this to the appropriate law enforcement agencies and have contacted local news stations to do a report on this website, I believe ripoffreport.com is a rip off in itself, they want a $2000 check just to investigate the false review, all of it is a huge scam and it's damages companies public identity.

physically