- Report: #1085933
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: scottg
scottgVirginia Arlington, Virginia USA
scottg Virginia clearly cannot handle self-government. Corruption is out of control. Arlington Virginia
*Consumer Comment: Scottg,
*Consumer Comment: Scottg,
*Consumer Comment: Scottg,
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"Corrupt public officials undermine our country’s national security, our overall safety, the public trust, and confidence in the U.S. government, wasting billions of dollars along the way. This corruption can tarnish virtually every aspect of society." -- Special Agent Patrick Bohrer, assistant section chief of our Public Corruption/Civil Rights program at FBI Headquarters.
Virginia is in need of launching a grand jury investigation into the cozy relationships between controversial Arlington, Va elected judges, lawyers and politicians in response to community allegations that civil judgeships - with annual salaries $150,000 or more - are for sale. At issue is an arcane system in which voters pick delegates to a judicial nominating convention, but do not pick the judges themselves. The system allows political party leaders to steer nominations to judicial candidates who have strong party ties and deep pockets - not sound legal credentials. [continued below]....
Janice Wolk Grenadier "The Judge's are not elected - well they are by other attorneys - so they owe those attorneys- This is an Old Boy Network - You have to start from the top Judge Donald Kent - Judge Donald Haddock - yes retired - but, still have there hands in the till - I have enough on both of them - But, having the documents - and everything it takes - Doesn't matter - because the Corruption goes to the Federal Courts - So who is going to listen? The problem is the Press has no balls to report the Truth - and they are all covering up for each other - THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN AMERICA IS BROKEN - WE HAVE BECOME A "DO AS I SAY NOT A DO AS I DO " COUNTRY iT IS VERY SAD"
Does she have a point?
1) PETITION TO THE VIRGINIA LEGISLATURE FOR THE REMOVAL OF 17TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT JUDGE ESTHER LYLES WIGGINS :
No Arlington family courts do NOT have anything in common with recketeering schemes uncovered in several other states: IFCAA Fighting State Court-Based Racketeering Announces Advances in Illinois, Georgia, PA and Utah: http://www.mmdnewswire.com/ifcaa-announces-ongoing-alleged-retaliation-against-citizens-fighting-judicial-corruption-1237.html
The county prosecutor is Marry Craig (Moran), the first wife of Jim Moran and a mother of his older children.
No the judge was NOT removed, in fact, she was REAPPOINTED regardless of numerous complains to the legislative panel.
2) Corporations, pro-business nonprofits foot bill for judicial seminars: http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/03/28/12368/corporations-pro-business-nonprofits-foot-bill-judicial-seminars
No there are NO issues.
3) Major Developer John Shooshan Is Now Chair of Barbara Favola's Fundraising Committee?!?
Developers Donate to Favola’s Senate Campaign:
"there is NOTHING illegal about what I have received” --Favola
Walter Tejada, Chairman of the Board is a former aide to Jim Moran, he was appointed by Mark R. Warner when he was a Governor.
4) Arlington County Board member Chris Zimmerman's consulting job with a subsidiary of a global company that works with the county does not constitute to a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict, according to County Attorney Stephen MacIssac.
There is NO conflict of interest.
5) Jim Moran (D-Va ensnarled in scandals, including the investigation into the lobbying firm PMA Group that was accused of trading earmarks for campaign funds. The House ethics committee has exonerated Moran. http://www.publicintegrity.org/2010/09/27/2490/pma-lobbyist-pleads-guilty
No there is NO corruption.
6)Prosecutors in Arlington County, Va., say they will not pursue charges against the son of U.S. Rep. Jim Moran, Patrick Moran, in voter fraud, http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/prosecutor-clears-congressmans-son-of-voter-fraud/#Cf4CP7LUwre1ZXME.99
No there was NO fraud, it was all a joke.
And NO do not expect anything to change, Brian Moran, a former Virginia delegate and former chairman of the state Democratic Party, a brother of Jim Moran is bidding for the position of the U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. Typically, Virginia’s senators, Timothy M. Kaine and Mark R. Warner, would recommend someone for the job, and the president would consider that strongly in making an appointment. There is little doubt to what will happen.
Have more examples of NO corruption in VA?
Virginia clearly cannot handle self-government. Corruption is out of control. Federal government intervention is needed. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/virginia-clearly-cannot-handle-self-government-corruption-out-control-federal-government/MR5tL5FF
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scottg/Arlington-Virginia-22201/scottg-Virginia-clearly-cannot-handle-self-government-Corruption-is-out-of-control-Arli-1085933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.