Complaint Review: scottie diamond

• Reported By: jenn — east greenville Pennsylvania United States of America
scottie diamond
internet allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

scottie diamond scammer NOT AN AGENT; more of a scumbag allentown, Pennsylvania

Scottie Diamond found me on facebook promising me the world. Always wanting to be a model I fell for the line of crap he gave me. Then it turned into him calling me non-stop and text messaging too. He was sending nude pictures of himself to my phone, and inappropriate videos. Now I have a "collection" agency is constantly calling me for 500.00 that i supposedly owe scottie for breach of "contract". I came across a website of his that has nude photos of me I have been trying to get him to get them down but he wont. The photographer that was used for my shoot is a great person he tried to get my photos back for me also but its not working. During a shoot scottie was trying to persuade me to go to his house to stay over with him so he could give me pointers? I know this is off but it seems like he's getting away with doing this to girls all over the area and he needs to be stopped! At one point in a "shoot" scottie would not give me my top back. He told me he would if I kissed him, that was the final straw. An "event" as he called it that we were supposed to be paid very well once again fell short of my expectations, while there i got backed in a wall and scottie tried to make me kiss him. I have an overdrawn bank account because scottie was supposed to be transferring money into my account for work that i've done but it turned around to my bank being in the negative within an hour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scottie-diamond/allentown-Pennsylvania-/scottie-diamond-scammer-NOT-AN-AGENT-more-of-a-scumbag-allentown-Pennsylvania-675506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scottie diamond