Complaint Review: Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: AZMatt — Glendale Arizona
Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline
9321 N 94th St Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline SGT Do Not Go To This Gym! They are Thieves! Deceitful, Unprofessional, and Rude to their customers! Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Long Term Experience…..

*Consumer Comment: SGT is solid

I am writing this report because I feel that if I can tell my experience with SGT it may save families from wasting their time and money.  Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline, SGT for short, is probably the most Unprofessional Business I have ever encountered.  They have treated my family with rude, untrue, and disrespectful statements which we have received on many occasions.  They will sell you " The Dream " and unfortunately you will get nothing more than a nightmare.

They abuse their customer with continuous over charging and billing mistakes assuming their dishonesty goes unnoticed.  We had asked numerous times to have an itemized and detailed statement of our account which was dodged.  Ownership does NOT care about your child!  They look at them as $$$ signs.  This gym is a joke in every sense of the word.  Our daughter was registered to compete in future meets but after we asked too many questions regarding some questionable charges they terminated our daughter from the gym. [continued below]....

.....

Bottom line is we were getting too close and exposing their unlawful and continued theft of their customers.  Since leaving we have asked for our money back for future meets our daughter was registered and paid for directly to SGT which is all documented.  To this day they refuse to give us our money back.  SGT has not produced ANY elite gymnasts and will continue that trend due to Ownership and their lack of comittment to excellence. DO NOT GO TO SGT..... you will wake up one day feeling completely violated!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scottsdale-Gymnastics-and-Trampoline/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/Scottsdale-Gymnastics-and-Trampoline-SGT-Do-Not-Go-To-This-Gym-They-are-Thieves-Deceit-1126886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline

Long Term Experience…..

AUTHOR: HapE2Share - ()

Our Family has been a part of the Scottsdale Gymnastics and Trampoline (SGT)  Family for many years.  I can honestly say that not only have I never been "abused" by the staff at SGT or their billing practices, nor have I ever been refused an "itemized and detailed statement".

As a matter of fact, I would say quite the opposite.  SGT has a parent portal that I can view my account at any time.  The few times I was unsure about a charge, my questions were well received and I was given a detailed explanation immediately upon request.

The front office staff are amazingly friendly and professional, and they care deeply about all of the athletes in the program.  These ladies and gentlemen are quick to answer any questions, and able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient way.

Gym owners and coaches alike have an open door policy and are willing to meet with parents whenever a concern arises regarding an athlete (or an account).

Coaches are truly at SGT for the children. It is obvious that they put their whole heart into their jobs.  Not only are they coaching our children in their sport, but they also provide amazing life lessons each and every day.

SGT has been under it's current ownership for about 7 years with the current coaching for about 6 1/2 years.  The Director of the Artistic has made amazing strides with the Artistic Team and worked with the gym owners to not only develop the Artistic program, but also to initaiate a Trampoline and Tumbling (TnT) program in a very short period of time.

SGT has not only had more than 50 State Champions between the Artistic and Trampoline and Tumbling programs, but they have had athletes on the National TOPs (Talent Opportunity Program for Artistic gymnasts), and both the Jumpstart and Elite Developmental Program (for TnT) Teams for more than 5 years.

Our SGT Family is looking forward to many of our current athletes progressing to National and Internationlal level in both Artistic and TnT!

For these reasons, i would have to disagree with the author of the original statement.

I, personally, do not believe that there is a more supportive gym in the Valley, nor a team of coaches better dedicated to bringing athletes to National and international levels as our gym matures!

SGT is solid

AUTHOR: happy2be - ()

Hi,

I have to strongly disagree with your comments regarding SGT.

We have been with them for just over two years and we have had nothing but great experience with them and have received outstanding professional customer service.  They have always been willing to work with us and to make things happen when we needed assistance.  I have found that their door has always been open when we have had any concerns or issues - this is with the coaches and the owners.  We have tried a variety of sports and this is the one that our children keep asking to go back to.  We love the friendly atmosphere and enjoy the time we spend there.