Complaint Review: scottsdale police department

• Submitted: Sat, July 13, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:scottsdale az
scottsdale police department
http://www.ci.scottsdale.az.us/police/ scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-391-5000
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

scottsdale police department harrassment, murder scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: I know how you feel My advice: move out!

*Consumer Suggestion: You are in more trouble than you realize. This is the way oppression works.

The Scotttsdale Police Department has been harrassing me and my friend now for quite some time. They have arrested my friend on trumped up charges then told her it was a mistake and made her walk home. They also raided her house knowing that there wasn't anything in that house that they came in for. When it happened I was there (6 months pregnant), her 12 year old daughter & her 4 year old son were also there and they came busting in with automatic weapons throwing on the ground. Then they said "Sometimes we get bad information but we looked good going in!!" while her 12 year old sat in the driveway hysterical.

Recently Scottsdale P.D. killed someone we knew in the city of Tempe and seeing how it is currently under investigation all I can say is that the Detective from Tempe that is investigating the shooting is a Homicide Detective.

mary
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2002 01:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scottsdale-police-department/scottsdale-Arizona-85250/scottsdale-police-department-harrassment-murder-scottsdale-Arizona-24536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scottsdale police department

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I know how you feel My advice: move out!

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

Someone broke into my condo and had the police come over to look into it. It was a former contractor who was known to have violated probation due to drug use, and I fired them when I found out this. Well, they came back to me saying that not only did this guy NOT break any laws, they accused me of being on drugs (which both are downright LIES).
My advice: move out!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

You are in more trouble than you realize. This is the way oppression works.

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Oppression and dishonest are compelled to reinforce their errors. While this in the end is their ultimate weakness, in the short term, it will mean these people are obliged to cause you agony.

Mesa and Scottsdale have a 19th-Century police structure, conducted by behind-the-scenes power structure, 21st-Century high-tech toys, and
an 11th-Century mentality. They are not good at law enforcement, but they are good at what they do, which as you point out, is try to "look good" and create what amounts to favorable propaganda.

I used to have to deal with both departments regularly in my work.

I hope to never deal with or even speak to them
or any of their lowlife flunkies again.

My suggestion: move.