Complaint Review: scratch2cash

• Reported By:Liverpool Other
scratch2cash
www.scratch2cash.com Internet Gibraltar

scratch2cash Pay small when you win, big when you lose ripoff Internet

This site is an absolute rip off, I won on may occasions but was only paid 0.5, but when I lost, the prizes were 5000 0r 100, but every time I won, I only got a very small payout. Not only that, when I deposited 10, I had to play 300 worth of games before I could even cash out! It's physically impossible to play that many games to get my 10 back! Also, they would not let me withdraw my original amount that I had jjust deposited before playing anything. This site is a total con. How do I get my money back? :(

Lee
Liverpool
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2007 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scratch2cash/internet/scratch2cash-Pay-small-when-you-win-big-when-you-lose-ripoff-Internet-253321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on scratch2cash