Complaint Review: SCT logists co.

• Submitted: Wed, June 12, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sonya Hodges — Williamsburg Virginia
SCT logists co.
p.o. box 8 Beaverton, Oregon USA

SCT logists co. They sent me a check to be a mystery shopper. Four days after check "cleared" w/ Bank of America it came back to my bank as ALTERED/FICTIOUS. This company drained my checking account!! Now as a single mom of 4, im left w/ -2046.84 that i have to find a way to pay back to my bank. I have activily gotten las enforcement involved,but ultimately im stuck owing money that i dont & never did have Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Shame on you!

This company sent me a check to be a mystery shopper. Once i cashed their check i waited 3 days for it to clear then withdrew over $1650.00 to "shop". My asignment was to send $900.00 & $600.00 to 2 different countries with strict instruction to use 2 seperate Western Union offices. I waited 4 days before doing this because it sounded very "fishy".  My bank notified me that the check was ALTERED/FICTIOUS, AND I am left with over $2046.00 that i have to pay out of pocket to my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCT-logists-co/Beaverton-Oregon-97075/SCT-logists-co-They-sent-me-a-check-to-be-a-mystery-shopper-Four-days-after-check-cle-1058542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCT logists co.

Shame on you!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Serves you right!

Next time you should take some time and do research and make sure you are dealing with a reputable company before you go around cashing random checks.