Complaint Review: SDB Global Interprises

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: spencer — La Crosse Wisconsin
SDB Global Interprises
630 North 9th street Apt. 204 La Crosse, Select State/Province USA

SDB Global Interprises Used me because of my age and they knew I knew little. Everything was way overpriced after actually investigating in everything. La Crosse Wisconsin

I am 19 years of age. I was working 50 hours a week right out of high school and wanted to go back to school and didnt want to work while in school. So I had this bright idea that I was gping to get an online business and make money off of it. So I looked into it and for just $2700 I could get my own businesss online with Advantage Education and start making money in a month. So i foolishly agreed and did the system. Well now they said it was $3900 and they have documentation that says that i signed the contract for that and that was not what it was suppose to be.

They are having me pay $140 a month still I think its sort of a scam but they gave me the learning tools and everything but i want to drop it and Im afraid if I stop paying the bills that they'll come after me. Then they told me I needed an online website so i foolishly gave them $1600 and they built me a website which now i can't even get into it becaus they are now telling me i need to pay $40 a month to have my own website up and running and me maintaining it. Then they said I needed an LLC. Now that I look at it and LLC is so worhless to me .

They said im getting a good deal at $1600 which I foolishly gave them $1600 for an LLC in which later i found out you could get an LLC for about $200. Then they told me I needed my taxes done for the business and I would get majority of my money back. They wanted $1400 just for me to file taxes with them. I gave them $200 and then I came to my senses and stopped told them no I am filing taxes with a friend and they where very rude about it and wouldnt give me my money back. I am 19 years old that just spent $7000 for nothing to show for it  and Im going to college and I believe I got scammed foolishly. Can someone please help!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SDB-Global-Interprises/La-Crosse-Select-StateProvince-54601/SDB-Global-Interprises-Used-me-because-of-my-age-and-they-knew-I-knew-little-Everything-1137743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SDB Global Interprises