Complaint Review: sdiscountpharmacy.com

• Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: BS — Los Angeles California United States of America
sdiscountpharmacy.com

sdiscountpharmacy.com Will not issue a refund, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Not done yet.

*Author of original report: Lesson Learned

*Consumer Suggestion: Do not get scammed

On 08/02/2010 I ordered 90 pills from sdiscountpharmacy.com for the total amount of $212.95. Moments after ordering I received an e-mail from service@sdiscountpharmacy.com saying they were unable to process my order. The next day I received an e-mail from info@theonlinemeds.com saying I have not completed my order. I was instructed by info@theonlinemeds.com to paste their address (http://www.theonlinemeds.com/tsage.php?oid=1478) into my browser to complete order. I did as instructed and was told to enter my credit card info for the second time to complete order. Feeling suspicious at the way the ordering process was going, I contacted sdiscountpharmacy.com by phone at the number shown on their website and cancelled my order. At this time no money was deducted from my account and I cancelled prior to processing being completed. On 08/05/2010 I was checking my bank account and noticed a deduction of $210.28 from CHG-CERON SHPK TIRANA AL, Merchant_5912, 080510001517 Aug 4 @ 4:30am, with an additional charge of $1.68 CHG-ISA FEE. I contacted service@sdiscountpharmacy.com and I was told that I would receive a refund for the total amount charged to my account. This is the e-mail I received from service@sdiscountpharmacy.com.

"Regarding your refund request, we would like to inform you that we have released the funds from our account to the processing company on 08/03/2010 , The processing company will now transfer the amount of $212.95 back to your account. For your information the process may take up to 14 business days. Business days do not include weekends and holidays. For any further questions or remarks dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service toll free phone # 1 888 837 4705. Our customer service operators are available Mon-Fri 9am-8pm (no Saturday or Sunday) Best regards Irene Customer service ".

Now I'm becoming even more suspicious and guarded so I made additional phone calls and have not been able to get thru to the company. Its been almost a month from the time I ordered and cancelled and have not received a refund and i'm certain at this point that I've been scammed. I also tried communicating with Bill @ theonlinemeds.com who I was directed to after my order and he states that he has no record of any transaction I made. It seems like no one knows whats going on but someone got my $212.95. I am continuing my pursuit of these criminals and will post updates as I get them. In the meanwhile I suggest to anyone who deals with online pharmacies to avoid using either sdiscountpharmacy.com or theonlinemeds.com. Somehow they are linked together, probably to create confusion, and have shown me thru my experience that thay are scamming innocent people out of their hard earned money. How they live with themselves is beyond my understanding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sdiscountpharmacycom/internet/sdiscountpharmacycom-Will-not-issue-a-refund-Internet-636297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sdiscountpharmacy.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Not done yet.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"noticed a deduction of $210.28 from CHG-CERON SHPK TIRANA AL"

This is pretty typical of offshore scams.  According to the info above, you have been doing business with a company in Albania (Eastern Europe).   The chances of pharmaceuticals making it to you from Albania are slim to none.   What they are doing is trying to put you off until the time limit for disputing a transaction has expired.

You need to contact your credit card issuer and dispute the transaction right away.  Most cards give you 60 - 90 days to dispute a transaction.  The card company will reverse the transaction and ask the seller to show proof that they delivered what you ordered.   Your emails to the contrary should be enough to show that they did not deliver.

Buying online pharmaceuticals is not wise.  You have no idea who you are dealing with, or what they will send you (if anything).    It's the equivalent of buying medication on a street corner from someone you've never seen before.

Lesson Learned

AUTHOR: BS - (USA)

I agree with you 100%. The lesson I learned cost me $212.95. Not a whole lot of money, but the principle of giving it to a criminal pisses me off. Believe me, I much rather have given your family the money instead, I'm sure they would appreciate and deserve it.Hopefully someone will read these posts and spread the word of the scams these online pharmacies are doing and they will dwindle down little by little. Thanks for reply.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Do not get scammed

AUTHOR: Bsmjuem - (U.S.A.)

The DE  A w ebsite will inform all of you that choose to TRY and obtain prescription narcotics by ILLEGAL ONLINE PHARMACIES that you are giving your hard earned cash AWAY!!!!! No narcotic can be sent thru the mail,fed ex or DHL  or ups from a company,online or not. A PAPER PRESCRIPTION from a authorized doctor filled out at the time of examination. is the only way to obtain a script. And if you have a paper script trying to get it filled by some online pharmacy, it will cost you 3 times the price to get it than going to w a lgreens or c  vs. . And if u r stupid enough to still try that, you will receive chalk, drywall, jello, shaped and colored in the product you THOUGHT you would get.  THE DAYS OF ONLINE DRUG DEALING ARE FOREVER GONE!!!!!!! If you still want to waste your cash, send it to ME!!!!!! You will help to feed my family......................