Complaint Review: S&E Distributors Tsunami E Cigarettes

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Leesport Pennsylvania
S&E Distributors Tsunami E Cigarettes
9440A Elizabeth Lake Rd White Lake, , Michigan USA

S&E Distributors Tsunami E Cigarettes Rip Off sell defective products and want you to pay them $5.00 to replace White Lake, MI 48386 Michigan

Purchased Electronic Cigarette on March 28th 2013 used one time and the darn thing busted, the battery came apart, went to the store where purchased and was told to contact the local Salesman to get a refund or replacment, a Salesman from California called me five days later to tell me he would call my store and have them  replace the product, when I returned to the Cigarette store they closed down, so I contact the company by email waiting for over a week for a response this is the response I got!

Thank you for registering your Tsunami 1000X

what is this registering my butt I ask for a replacment not registering my product

my response

What about the broken Product?  Broken since day one what am I to do with it?

Next response from them

Thank you we appologize for any incovience!

If you chose to use your lifetime warrenty please return the device and include $5.00

Why do I need to pay you $5.00 for replacment thats just retarded. I have demanded my money back and haven't heard a thing yet, they gave their fax number asking for the receipt along with the booklet so I did fax it to the at fax number 248-366-4271

I refuse to pay any monies to this company who doesn't stand behind their products they are just plain THEIVES!!!

I will be filling with the better Business Bureau!

As everyone who purchased these junky things should do as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SE-Distributors-Tsunami-E-Cigarettes-/White-Lake-Michigan-48386/SE-Distributors-Tsunami-E-Cigarettes-Rip-Off-sell-defective-products-and-want-you-to-p-1053011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&E Distributors Tsunami E Cigarettes