• Report: #1120154

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Alison H. — Encinitas California
Sea Coast Exclusive Properties
2146 Encinitas Blvd #110 Encinitas, California USA

Sea Coast Exclusive Properties - Loren Sanders - Diana Gallardi - Realtors - Unethical - Encinitas California

*Author of original report: We are seeking remedy.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Thanks again for additional info

*Author of original report: Missing information again.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: response to additional info posted

*Author of original report: Missing Information.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Thank you for your feedback

Loren Sanders and his partner Diana Gallardi at Sea Coast Exclusive Properties completely mis-managed and mis-represented a high end home rental for us a few weeks ago.

They ongratulated us and sent over a fully prepared lease, which we signed.  Come to find out 3 days later, they were apparently working with the seller and other interested parties concurrently and having us bid against each other. Highly unethical in my opinion, especially since they were our realtors too, and should have been representing our best interests as well.

We even agreed to offer over $50k in advance to lock down the property, and they prepared a full lease for us, which we signed. Then we find out they did the same with someone else!

There are a lot of additional details left out, including non responsiveness, and overall lack of genuine professionalism and integrity, etc.  In summary, we would not recommend Loren or Diana to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sea-Coast-Exclusive-Properties/Encinitas-California-92024/Sea-Coast-Exclusive-Properties-Loren-Sanders-Diana-Gallardi-Realtors-Unethical--1120154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sea Coast Exclusive Properties

We are seeking remedy.

AUTHOR: Alison H. - ()

We are seeking remedy as well, and as previously stated we are happy to report our "truthful and honest" opinion about you. Fortunately we have access to several vehicles of promotion to let others know how you operate, especially given that you have refused to publicly apologize or accept any fault for your actions.

We will continue to seek remedy by letting as many folks know  about our experience as possible, so that everyone can be informed prior to deciding whether or not to work with you or your firm.

If at some point you do decide to take responsibility for your errors in judgment and lack of professionalism, we will put the issue to bed. In the meantime, we are continuing with SEO, press releases, and review sites, so we can let everyone know the true story.

I truly hope you learn from this and change your ways. I know you apologized privately, according to Diana, but doing so publicly would go a long way.

Again, drawing up a fully prepared lease for someone, having them sign, and having your fellow realtor at Sea Coast congratulate them, is NOT the proper way to conduct business. Especially when 3 days later you plan to do the same with another family. When the homeowner "accepts" someone, THAT is when you should draw up a lease and have it signed. Not with multiple people. You should know this, and your actions are again egregious. My next step will be filing a complaint with the attorney generals office, the BBB, and the Department of Consumer Affairs, Real Estate Bureau.

Please govern yourself accordingly.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Thanks again for additional info

AUTHOR: Loren - ()

As I mentioned previously I never told you or Diana you were approved. I made it abundantly clear what the situation was to your agent and In fact she is an independent contractor, as we all are. I have never partnered with her as you say in your complaint,  she is not my partner and if you feel the need to present untrue information about me personally online I will seek a remedy. It is really unfortunate that you did not get the home but it is the owners choice.

Missing information again.

AUTHOR: Alison H - ()

We were in fact sent a fully prepared lease, by your office, where your company detailed all of the terms, and pre-wrote in all of the conditions. We then signed the lease and were congratulated by Diana.

For future reference, you may not want to prepare a lease and ask people to sign and return it, and have your partner congratulate them, if they did not get the house. There was absolutely no reason for any of those things to take place if in fact we were not truly accepted. That is a bad business practice according to the numerous realtors I have spoken with about it since. And I am sure you are aware of that fact as well.

I can appreciate that you do not want to accept blame for this, but the fact is, what was done by your office was unethical and will continue to be reported on various review sites, as we know we are saving others from the same negative experience we had with you and your partner, who were supposed to be representing us and our best interests.

If at some point, you can admit your errors and apologize, we can put this to rest. Until then, I am happy to do everything in my power to let people know how you operate. I own an SEO company and have no problem spreading the word, and being 100% truthful and transparent, including copies of the emails I have on file from your company.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

response to additional info posted

AUTHOR: Loren - ()

Thanks again for additional information, I appreciate your time. I never told anyone they had the home until the lease was actually signed by the owner of the home. All parties interested in the home were told there were other interested parties and as we are bound, each offer was prestented to the owners who make the final decision as to who they wish to lease their home to.

A fully signed lease is one that the owner signs as well, accepting the terms of the lease offer by potential tenants. Your term used fully prepared lease is not clear,  as the owner of the home never signed the forms accepting your lease offer. As you were told they were out of the country when your lease offer was written. As I mentioned before it is unfortunate you were not chosen by the owners, in fact our company would have made more money if you were selected but as I mentioned it is the owner of the home who chooses not Sea Coast, Diana or me.

I never told anyone you had an accepted lease.

Missing Information.

AUTHOR: Alison H - ()

I appreciate that Mr. Sanders has now taken an interest in our case, although only after the fact.

However, what is missing from his rebuttal is the fact that his office presented us with a FULLY prepared lease, which we signed... and we were congratulated on our new home. (his rebuttal insinuated that we were merely "applicants", when in truth, we were accepted, and given a fully prepared lease by their office)

It is highly unethical and unprofessional to present multiple clients with fully prepared leases, and to congratulate multiple families on a home that they did not get. In our history of leasing many homes, once a lease is prepared and signed, it is a done deal. Shame on Sea Coast for this type of business activity.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Loren - ()

I have never met these people personally but they did make application & an offer on a home for lease. They were told there were other parties interested in the home, their application and offer were sent to the owners. Based on the over all situation that was best for the owners of the home another party was selected to rent to. Diana was told the owners were out of the country at the at the time of the  offer, which caused some delay, which was unfortunate. In the end it is the owner of the home's choice as to who they choose as tenants. It is unfortunate these nice people were not selected and we wish them all the best. I would be happy to sit down and talk any time to answer any questions or discuss the specific situation with the folks that submitted this report.